Toyota launches digital teaser campaign for its latest sports car
Toyota is supporting the launch of its GT86 sports car with a competition to win a test drive of the new model at Goodwood Festival of Speed, before its release this summer.
The car maker is running a series of digital ads, created by Glue Isobar, which direct viewers to a realdeal86 website, where they can watch a video of the car in action and enter a competition to win one of 86 exclusive test drives.
Toyota is planning to bring its UK marketing into line with its 'Always a Better Way' global corporate vision, as it seeks to move on from its 2010 vehicle-recall crisis.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Search Marketing Executive (PPC & SEO) Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + bens, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bouns / bens, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER - BIRMINGHAM - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Digital Marketing - FT/PT Krooter £18k - 20k per year, City of Edinburgh
- Experiential Account Manager (5 weeks) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London