Domino's Pizza commits budget to Facebook ad exchange
Domino's Pizza has praised Facebook's new ad exchange as a "significant innovation" and committed an ongoing budget to it.
Domino's Pizza: praised Facebook's FBX ad exchange offering
The brand's media agency Arena Media trialled the real-time bidding offering, called FBX, through the MediaMath platform during the last week of August, using Domino’s first party data to inform its user targeting and precisely value individual bids.
The trial compared FBX to "standard" real-time bidding, using the same creative for each ad.
FBX delivered a 75% reduction in cost per sale compared to standard RTB ads, according to Arena.
Arena claimed: "Though initial results for response rate and click through rate were less than standard RTB, the liquidity of FBX resulted in the delivery of an extremely competitive CPA."
Simon Wallis, sales and marketing director at Domino's Pizza UK, said: "Facebook has always been an important part of our marketing mix. FBX is a significant innovation, which will allow us to further develop Facebook as an acquisition channel, building on our social success."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...