ZenithOptimedia nets RBS digital media job
The Royal Bank of Scotland has hired ZenithOptimedia to handle its estimated £10 million Retail digital media planning and buying account.
NatWest: owner RBS has consolidated its media arrangements
The incumbent on the business was the digital specialist LBi. But the bank has moved to consolidate its media arrangements into ZenithOptimedia, which won the Retail offline planning and buying account a year ago.
In its new role, ZenithOptimedia will be responsible for all digital media duties, including SEO, affiliate activity and pay-per-click.
LBi retains its digital creative and content strategy responsibilities for RBS Retail. It also continues to look after a mixture of media, creative content and social media duties for RBS Group, RBS Business, the private banking brand Coutts and the RBS-owned Irish Ulster Bank.
MediaCom, which handled the offline account before ZenithOptimedia’s hiring, continues to oversee media for RBS’s insurance brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Brand manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + pension, South East England
- Marketing and Advertising Executive The Little Black Book Agency £25000 per annum, Harrogate