Cab service start-up Kabbee calls in Diffusion to drive awareness
Cab comparison and booking app Kabbee has called in Diffusion to boost brand awareness and sign-ups to the service.
Kabbee: Cab service app
The integrated campaign will focus on traditional consumer press and social media to drive downloads of the app.
Kabbee, described by tech blog The Next Web as ‘Expedia for London minicabs’, recently gained £2m in funding from a number of investors known for backing Betfair, LoveFilm and Ocado.
Kabbee co-founder and business development director Philip Makinson said ‘While we’ve already had more than 150,000 downloads since the launch of the app, the London cab market is highly competitive.
'We have a number of exciting developments coming over the next 12 months and needed an agency that was in tune with our brand and able to broadcast our vision. Diffusion’s integrated approach and proven track record delivering successful and innovative campaigns made them the natural choice.’
Diffusion head of mobile and consumer technology Ivana Farthing said: ‘We love working with exciting brands that challenge perceptions and Kabbee is doing just that.
'Kabbee is innovative and focused on making an impact in the sector, so we are really excited about steering its consumer communications and contributing to its continued success.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Planning Manager - Healthcare PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Business Director PFJ £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Account Executive - Social Media Source £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Stevenage