Soho House appoints W Communications for social media drive
Global restaurant and entertainment venue company Soho House has appointed W Communications as its social media agency in the UK.
Reopening: Electric Diner
The agency has been given the retained work ahead of several major launches for Soho House, whose global network includes members’ clubs, hotels and cinemas.
The brief incorporates all major launches over the next year, including the reopening of Portobello Road’s Electric Diner, while also working across the entire portfolio of public-facing brands such as Chicken Shop and Pizza East.
The agency will guide and manage the implementation of key online campaigns. The work will be led by W Communications’ head of consumer Richard Tompkins.
Agency MD Warren Johnson said it was appointed after project work on the recently relaunched Electric Diner in London.
He added: ‘As Soho House creates more public-facing brands we’ll be working together to help connect it with the right food-loving audience, whether it’s launching new, single dining concepts such as its Dirty Burger or Chicken Shop, or helping refine existing brands’ tone of voice using social media.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...