Soho House appoints W Communications for social media drive
Global restaurant and entertainment venue company Soho House has appointed W Communications as its social media agency in the UK.
Reopening: Electric Diner
The agency has been given the retained work ahead of several major launches for Soho House, whose global network includes members’ clubs, hotels and cinemas.
The brief incorporates all major launches over the next year, including the reopening of Portobello Road’s Electric Diner, while also working across the entire portfolio of public-facing brands such as Chicken Shop and Pizza East.
The agency will guide and manage the implementation of key online campaigns. The work will be led by W Communications’ head of consumer Richard Tompkins.
Agency MD Warren Johnson said it was appointed after project work on the recently relaunched Electric Diner in London.
He added: ‘As Soho House creates more public-facing brands we’ll be working together to help connect it with the right food-loving audience, whether it’s launching new, single dining concepts such as its Dirty Burger or Chicken Shop, or helping refine existing brands’ tone of voice using social media.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London