Soho House appoints W Communications for social media drive
Global restaurant and entertainment venue company Soho House has appointed W Communications as its social media agency in the UK.
Reopening: Electric Diner
The agency has been given the retained work ahead of several major launches for Soho House, whose global network includes members’ clubs, hotels and cinemas.
The brief incorporates all major launches over the next year, including the reopening of Portobello Road’s Electric Diner, while also working across the entire portfolio of public-facing brands such as Chicken Shop and Pizza East.
The agency will guide and manage the implementation of key online campaigns. The work will be led by W Communications’ head of consumer Richard Tompkins.
Agency MD Warren Johnson said it was appointed after project work on the recently relaunched Electric Diner in London.
He added: ‘As Soho House creates more public-facing brands we’ll be working together to help connect it with the right food-loving audience, whether it’s launching new, single dining concepts such as its Dirty Burger or Chicken Shop, or helping refine existing brands’ tone of voice using social media.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Senior Data and Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £45,000 + bens, Central London
- Business Director - Data Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £75,000, London
- Programme Director Direct Recruitment £75k - £90k, London
- Customer Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment c£45,000 + bens, Greater London