The Revs gear up to celebrate UK digital marcoms excellence
The Rev Awards are set to launch next year, celebrating the ingenuity and imaginative use of technology in the UK's digital marketing communications industry.
The The Rev Awards: celebrates UK digital marcoms excellence
Previously named the Revolution Awards, ‘The Revs’ will now be brought to you by Brand Republic, Campaign, Marketing, Media Week and PR Week. The judging panel will be made up of senior agency and client side experts from every angle of the marcoms industry.
Prizes will be awarded across client sectors, media platforms and marcoms disciplines, while we will also be commending a Digital Brand of the Year, a Digital Media Brand of the Year, and an overall Agency of the Year.
The deadline for entries is 10 January, with an extended deadline of 24 January (late entry fee apply). For more details on how to enter, visit the Rev Awards website.
Heineken, Xbox, TBG Digital and Adam & Eve triumphed at this year’s Revolution Awards, with AKQA’s Star Player app for Heineken scooping the Revolution Award for Innovation.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London