Campaign launches weekly iPad edition
Campaign makes its debut in a weekly iPad format this week with the launch of the Campaign app on Apple's App Store.
It is a joint venture between Haymarket's in-house development team and Kaldor Group, using Kaldor's Pugpig platform and HTML5 technology.
It's free to download for a trial period. Click to download.http://bit.ly/11ZCpQ4
The launch of the app is being supported by Newsworks, the newspaper marketing body.
Rufus Olins, the chief executive of Newsworks, said: "Newsworks is delighted to be partnering with Campaign on its app edition. It's a significant moment in the history of Campaign and reflects the changing ways all of us now read news and information."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIRECT AND DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Cirencester
- Senior Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London