SapientNitro promotes Nigel Vaz to European MD
SapientNitro senior vice president and managing director of UK, Russia and Sweden Nigel Vaz has been promoted to the position of European managing director.
Nigel Vaz: promoted to European MD, SapientNitro
In the new role, Vaz will now also lead SapientNitro’s Germany and Switzerland business, in addition to his current remit, in a single European business unit.
He will also continue to work closely with SapientNitro’s Asia-Pacific and North America leaders to support global accounts.
As a 13-year company veteran, Vaz has held a variety of leadership positions within SapientNitro across North America, Europe and India.
Alan Herrick, president and chief executive, Sapient, said: "Nigel personifies the approach and philosophy that sets us apart. With our unique ability to integrate brand, digital, and commerce, we help clients unlock value and build deeper connections with their customers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)