What brands can learn from the Skittles rainbow-inspired Twitter feed
Skittles is winning fans for its Twitter feed with some truly "rainbow"-inspired Tweets, which show how some brands are taking an off-beat approach to social media and are winning.
In the vein of Betfair and others like it who have taken a different approach to social media, and finding their social voice, Skittles is experimenting with humour and plenty of animal references. It seems to be working, as its Twitter following grows.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)