What brands can learn from the Skittles rainbow-inspired Twitter feed
Skittles is winning fans for its Twitter feed with some truly "rainbow"-inspired Tweets, which show how some brands are taking an off-beat approach to social media and are winning.
In the vein of Betfair and others like it who have taken a different approach to social media, and finding their social voice, Skittles is experimenting with humour and plenty of animal references. It seems to be working, as its Twitter following grows.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)