What brands can learn from the Skittles rainbow-inspired Twitter feed
Skittles is winning fans for its Twitter feed with some truly "rainbow"-inspired Tweets, which show how some brands are taking an off-beat approach to social media and are winning.
In the vein of Betfair and others like it who have taken a different approach to social media, and finding their social voice, Skittles is experimenting with humour and plenty of animal references. It seems to be working, as its Twitter following grows.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)