What brands can learn from the Skittles rainbow-inspired Twitter feed
Skittles is winning fans for its Twitter feed with some truly "rainbow"-inspired Tweets, which show how some brands are taking an off-beat approach to social media and are winning.
In the vein of Betfair and others like it who have taken a different approach to social media, and finding their social voice, Skittles is experimenting with humour and plenty of animal references. It seems to be working, as its Twitter following grows.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)