Grand Union hires Razorfish's Adrian Gans
Grand Union, the interactive agency, has appointed Adrian Gans as its executive planning director.
Grand Union: founders Rob Forshaw and Matt Nicholls
Gans joins from Publicis Groupe digital agency Razorfish, where he was the head of strategy and planning.
He replaces Adam Fulford, who left the agency last October to join Rufus Leonard as its executive planning director.
During his time at Razorfish, he was the global strategic lead on the Blackberry account as well as overseeing planning for Amnesty International, Asda and Unilever.
Prior to his spell at Razorfish, Gans was the head of web design at Comet and the head of catalogue operations at Boo.com.
Gans said: "These are exciting times for interactive design and for Grand Union. I relish the opportunity to add fresh strategic zeal to the continued growth of the agency and our clients."
Grand Union, which has clients including Boots, Butlins and Waitrose, was founded in 2000 by Rob Forshaw and Matt Nicholls. In 2010, it was sold to digital network FullSix Group in an estimated £15m deal.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)