Grand Union hires Razorfish's Adrian Gans
Grand Union, the interactive agency, has appointed Adrian Gans as its executive planning director.
Grand Union: founders Rob Forshaw and Matt Nicholls
Gans joins from Publicis Groupe digital agency Razorfish, where he was the head of strategy and planning.
He replaces Adam Fulford, who left the agency last October to join Rufus Leonard as its executive planning director.
During his time at Razorfish, he was the global strategic lead on the Blackberry account as well as overseeing planning for Amnesty International, Asda and Unilever.
Prior to his spell at Razorfish, Gans was the head of web design at Comet and the head of catalogue operations at Boo.com.
Gans said: "These are exciting times for interactive design and for Grand Union. I relish the opportunity to add fresh strategic zeal to the continued growth of the agency and our clients."
Grand Union, which has clients including Boots, Butlins and Waitrose, was founded in 2000 by Rob Forshaw and Matt Nicholls. In 2010, it was sold to digital network FullSix Group in an estimated £15m deal.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...