Instagram extends the conversation online as it launches web service
Instagram has finally unveiled its web service allowing fans of the camera app, which has more than 100 million users, to engage with their photos on their desktop and tablet computers.
Instagram: launches web service
Instagram has had its share of good and bad recently, with Facebook saying that its camera app was growing quickly against unconfirmed reports that Instagram had lost a lot of active users recently, following changes to its Terms of Service.
However, the one thing Instagram has been working on since it pulled integration with Twitter at the end of last year is developing a web presence, and today, the Facebook-owned camera app, which has been mobile first until now, is making it possible to get most of using Instagram on the web.Follow @gordonmacmillan
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Creative Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Woburn Sands
- Senior Packaging Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £40000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Capability Manager - Kingston Upon Thames Stopgap negotiable, Kingston upon Thames
- Web Trading Manager Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum, South East England
- Account Manager Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + Double OTE, City of London