Zoopla in agency talks over £4m ad account
Zoopla, the property website, has puts its £4 million advertising account up for review.
Zoopla: approached agencies
It has approached agencies directly to invite them to pitch. The incumbent, VCCP Blue, is not repitching.
VCCP Blue won the business in May 2010. Zoopla previously worked with Albion, which handled a strategic branding brief.
In September last year, VCCP Blue launched a national TV, radio and print campaign for the brand featuring three animated houses, voiced by the actors Jim Broadbent, Doon Mackichan and Mathew Horne, discussing the benefits of Zoopla.
The site’s parent, Zoopla Property Group, hired Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle the advertising for its PrimeLocation brand after a pitch against VCCP Blue in October last year.
Zoopla Property Group is locked in a head-to-head battle with Rightmove in the online UK property space. Last month, the company bought Globrix, a free-to-list property search engine, from Daily Mail and General Trust for an undisclosed sum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London