Zoopla in agency talks over £4m ad account
Zoopla, the property website, has puts its £4 million advertising account up for review.
Zoopla: approached agencies
It has approached agencies directly to invite them to pitch. The incumbent, VCCP Blue, is not repitching.
VCCP Blue won the business in May 2010. Zoopla previously worked with Albion, which handled a strategic branding brief.
In September last year, VCCP Blue launched a national TV, radio and print campaign for the brand featuring three animated houses, voiced by the actors Jim Broadbent, Doon Mackichan and Mathew Horne, discussing the benefits of Zoopla.
The site’s parent, Zoopla Property Group, hired Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle the advertising for its PrimeLocation brand after a pitch against VCCP Blue in October last year.
Zoopla Property Group is locked in a head-to-head battle with Rightmove in the online UK property space. Last month, the company bought Globrix, a free-to-list property search engine, from Daily Mail and General Trust for an undisclosed sum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London