Emirates rolls out a series of animated ads in 14 languages
Emirates has launched 29 whimsical animated ads in 14 languages to show the lighter side of language.
The ads are the next phase of the global airline’s 'Share A Smile' activity and part of its bigger global brand campaign, 'Hello Tomorrow’, which launched in April 2012.
Created by Strawberryfrog Amsterdam, the 15-second animated ads feature Emirates crew members expressing quirky and unusual expressions and greetings from around the world.
The online ads encourage viewers to share them with family and friends.
The 14 languages include English, Russian, Cantonese, Greek, French and Japanese.
The English animated ad is titled, "English cat" and shows a crew member explaining the saying, "You are the cat's whiskers means you are perfect".
The executive creative director on the ad was David Warner. Chris Cheeseman was the associate creative director. The copywriters were James Springall and Matthew Curlewis.
In addition, Emirates has created a behind the scenes video of the ads.
The first phase of Emirates’ "share a smile" activity launched in September last year.
Sir Maurice Flanagan, the executive vice-president of Emirates Airline and Group, said: "Emirates ‘Share a Smile’ has been created to showcase not only the breadth of linguistic skills amongst our international and multilingual crew, it is also intended to help build cultural understanding in a light-hearted way amongst travellers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...