TA Live: watch the live broadcasts from Afghanistan
The Territorial Army broadcast live footage from military operations in Afghanistan on ITV over the weekend, as part of a campaign by JWT London. Watch some of the videos.
The ads showed members of the Territorial Army in action, carrying out duties such as a routine vehicle check or handing over shifts on a lookout tower.
They aim to show how TA Reservists work alongside their Regular counterparts, and one of the broadcasts, at 11.40am on Sunday morning, showed a postman called Nick driving a truck around a bumpy assault course.
The ads were directed by Nick Murphy and produced with ITN Productions.
The films are available to watch again on the TA’s YouTube channel and will be supported by social media, a bespoke CRM programme, and recruitment events throughout February, March and April.
The campaign was commissioned by Capita in partnership with the Army Recruiting Group, and aims to encourage more people to join the TA.
More live broadcasts will take place next weekend (23 and 24 February).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...