TopShop is fashion's most social brand
TopShop has been revealed as fashion's most social media savvy high street brand, according to a London Fashion Week study by Salesforce.
TopShop: London Fashion Week activity
The report looked at River Island, TopShop and Whistles. While TopShop was by far the most social brand it was River Island and its celebrity hook-up with Rihanna that ensured it accounted for three times more buzz than rival TopShop.
This was despite TopShop's far larger social media presence overall. The brand has four times as many followers on Twitter and more than 10 times the number of followers on LinkedIn.
Rihanna's tweets around her new River Island collection were a key driving force for the brand's social engagement. However, 27% of River Island posts were negative, compared to 3% from TopShop overall, while negative posts about TopShop and Whistles were negligible.Read more on this story on The Wall.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London