TopShop is fashion's most social brand
TopShop has been revealed as fashion's most social media savvy high street brand, according to a London Fashion Week study by Salesforce.
TopShop: London Fashion Week activity
The report looked at River Island, TopShop and Whistles. While TopShop was by far the most social brand it was River Island and its celebrity hook-up with Rihanna that ensured it accounted for three times more buzz than rival TopShop.
This was despite TopShop's far larger social media presence overall. The brand has four times as many followers on Twitter and more than 10 times the number of followers on LinkedIn.
Rihanna's tweets around her new River Island collection were a key driving force for the brand's social engagement. However, 27% of River Island posts were negative, compared to 3% from TopShop overall, while negative posts about TopShop and Whistles were negligible.Read more on this story on The Wall.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...