Manifest London grabs Kopparberg PR and social media
Swedish cider brand Kopparberg has appointed Manifest London as its retained PR and social media agency in the UK.
Kopparberg: Hired Manifest
Manifest will take over the account from 1 April, including management of the brand’s Twitter and Facebook profiles.
The agency has also been tasked with supporting the brand’s presence at several UK music festivals this summer.
The appointment was made after a competitive pitch reported by PRWeek earlier this month and the account was understood to have been previously handled by an agency called Margaret.
It was understood that the brand has grown market share since ‘starting off as a trendy alternative’ to brands such as Magners.
A source told PRWeek: ‘They’ve now got a bit more of a mainstream audience and they need to create work to reflect that wider appeal.’
Speaking about Manifest’s appointment, Kopparberg head of marketing Rob Calder said: ‘Appointing Manifest is part of a bigger plan to evolve the marketing strategy for Kopparberg, taking it beyond the more niche and cultural focus it’s had over recent years.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire