Manifest London grabs Kopparberg PR and social media
Swedish cider brand Kopparberg has appointed Manifest London as its retained PR and social media agency in the UK.
Kopparberg: Hired Manifest
Manifest will take over the account from 1 April, including management of the brand’s Twitter and Facebook profiles.
The agency has also been tasked with supporting the brand’s presence at several UK music festivals this summer.
The appointment was made after a competitive pitch reported by PRWeek earlier this month and the account was understood to have been previously handled by an agency called Margaret.
It was understood that the brand has grown market share since ‘starting off as a trendy alternative’ to brands such as Magners.
A source told PRWeek: ‘They’ve now got a bit more of a mainstream audience and they need to create work to reflect that wider appeal.’
Speaking about Manifest’s appointment, Kopparberg head of marketing Rob Calder said: ‘Appointing Manifest is part of a bigger plan to evolve the marketing strategy for Kopparberg, taking it beyond the more niche and cultural focus it’s had over recent years.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham