R/GA London creates YouTube channel for Rexona
Unilever has developed a YouTube channel to promote deodorant brand, Rexona, known as Sure in the UK, as part of its global 'Do:More' campaign.
Expanding the campaign, the YouTube channel focuses on two videos – ‘Do:Dance’ and ‘Do:Adrenaline’ – which were made by R/GA London and can be viewed from different perspectives.
The videos, which follow a dancer and a base jumper, aim to get online communities to engage with Rexona’s call for people to do what they love.
The YouTube channel is also populated with TV spots, related videos and interactive content – for instance, a function that locates sports venues nearest the user. Deutsch NY made the TV ads, which use footage shot by R/GA London.
The commercials have already aired in the US and will be rolled out globally, including the UK, throughout 2013.
The work is the first major campaign that R/GA London has produced for Rexona, which is known as Sure in the UK and Degree in the US. ECD George Prest wrote the copy on the project and Raphael Campos was the creative director.
R/GA was appointed as the digital agency responsible for Unilever’s Rexona deodorant in February 2012. As well as London, R/GA works on the brand out of its New York, San Francisco, Singapore and São Paulo offices.
Mariano Sampietro, the global marketing director of Rexona at Unilever, said: "In addition to being the brands most global campaign to date, running almost simultaneously in around 100 countries, this is our first truly global digital effort and we are thrilled with the result.
"Engaging with our consumers in the digital space is key to the ongoing success of our brand and the Do:More YouTube channel really brings the campaign philosophy to life."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire