DigitasLBi and Razorfish appoint international leaders
DigitasLBi and Razorfish, the Publicis-owned digital networks, have appointed international leaders.
Ewen Sturgeon: appointed chief executive of DigitasLBi International
Ewen Sturgeon, the former chief executive of LBi International, takes on the expanded role of chief executive of DigitasLBi International.
He will report to Luke Taylor, the chief executive of DigitasLBi. Taylor, the former LBi chief executive, was appointed as chief executive of DigitasLBi in February when the merger between Digitas and LBi was announced.
Michael Karg, the former chief operating officer international and president EMEA of Razorfish and Digitas, will focus solely on Razorfish as its new chief executive of Razorfish International.
Karg reports to Bob Lord, the chief executive of Razorfish. Lord also oversees both DigitasLBi and Razorfish as the head of Publicis’ Digitas Technologies Division.
Lord said: "Each brand demands dedicated, accountable, inspiring leadership to advance their unique operational growth and innovation agenda on behalf of their respective clients."
Taylor said: "Ewen is a remarkable, adept, leader and, in his capable hands, working alongside our global leadership, I am confident that DigitasLBi will continue to flourish."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)