Somerset House backs London Fashion Week with online content
LONDON - Somerset House is creating a web tour for its forthcoming SHOWstudio fashion exhibition.
The tour, produced by digital content agency Zone, will feature a personal guide to the exhibition by fashion photographer and SHOWstudio founder Nick Knight.
The Fashion Revolution exhibition features a selection of interactive exhibits from the SHOWstudio archive, including a live studio where Knight and other photographers shot with models, actors, musicians and artists.
The exhibition launches on 17 September and will showcase a retrospective of SHOWstudio's projects around the three central themes of 'Process', 'Performance' and 'Participation'.
Somerset House is the new home for London Fashion Week this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...