Somerset House backs London Fashion Week with online content
LONDON - Somerset House is creating a web tour for its forthcoming SHOWstudio fashion exhibition.
The tour, produced by digital content agency Zone, will feature a personal guide to the exhibition by fashion photographer and SHOWstudio founder Nick Knight.
The Fashion Revolution exhibition features a selection of interactive exhibits from the SHOWstudio archive, including a live studio where Knight and other photographers shot with models, actors, musicians and artists.
The exhibition launches on 17 September and will showcase a retrospective of SHOWstudio's projects around the three central themes of 'Process', 'Performance' and 'Participation'.
Somerset House is the new home for London Fashion Week this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London