Online ads' ROI best for finance
LONDON - Online advertising generates the highest revenue return on investment for finance brands, according to research compiled by Brand Science for Clear Channel Outdoor.
Outdoor: extra outdoor ads boost online ROI for finance brands
The research showed that ads generate £1.89 of revenue for every £1 spent online, £1.80 for every pound spent on press, £1.60 for every pound spent on outdoor and £1.59 for every pound spent on TV when production costs are not taken into account.
Outdoor makes press and online work harder, with extra outdoor ads boosting the online revenue return on investment 82% and print revenue return on investment 14%.
The results also showed finance brands should allocate a higher proportion of their spend on outdoor, the internet and radio in 2010 than they did in 2008. Financial advertisers should allocate 15% of their spend on outdoor compared with 9% in 2008, increase their internet investment to 12% from 5% and up their radio spend from 2% to 4%.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...