Online ads' ROI best for finance
LONDON - Online advertising generates the highest revenue return on investment for finance brands, according to research compiled by Brand Science for Clear Channel Outdoor.
Outdoor: extra outdoor ads boost online ROI for finance brands
The research showed that ads generate £1.89 of revenue for every £1 spent online, £1.80 for every pound spent on press, £1.60 for every pound spent on outdoor and £1.59 for every pound spent on TV when production costs are not taken into account.
Outdoor makes press and online work harder, with extra outdoor ads boosting the online revenue return on investment 82% and print revenue return on investment 14%.
The results also showed finance brands should allocate a higher proportion of their spend on outdoor, the internet and radio in 2010 than they did in 2008. Financial advertisers should allocate 15% of their spend on outdoor compared with 9% in 2008, increase their internet investment to 12% from 5% and up their radio spend from 2% to 4%.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Annual Report Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £180 - £200 per day, London
- Agency Account Manager - email marketing Stopgap £28000 - £29000 per annum, London
- PHP Developer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough