Orange to launch 'Shots' targeted mobile ad service
LONDON - Orange is launching a new platform called Shots that allows brands to target its customers via SMS/MMS mobile ads.
Orange: mobile two for one cinema campaign
Orange Shots will be available commercially from 1 February and will be powered by Blyk Media, the targeted mobile advertising company with which it formed a partnership in July last year.
The service also includes consulting and creative support. At first it will be available to about 100,000 opted-in Pay As You Go Monkey tariff customers.
Marketing activity can be specifically targeted towards each customer's personal interests and preferences.
The customers will be encouraged to give feedback about the activity and, in return, will also offer news and gossip, amusing and entertaining content, film and games previews, and up-to-date sports information.
Orange said it plans to make Orange Shots available to its entire mobile customer base.
Orange Shots has been in testing since September and brands including 4Music, Ubisoft, COI and Snickers have trialled the service.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London