Take That knocks Facebook off app chart summit
Facebook has dropped three places in this week's BR app chart, displaced by the popularity of Take That, Coca-Cola and The Economist.
Take That: app takes top spot in BR chart
The release of Take That's app coincides with the launch of the band's album 'Progress' and allows fans to stay up to date with the group's latest news, photos and videos.
The Coca-Cola app lets users put pictures of themselves and their friends into a snow globe scene and share their creation with Facebook friends, or display it on the Coca-Cola website.
The Economist makes a new entry in the chart at number three after achieving instant popularity with a free app that provides a limited selection of the magazine's content and offers the full digital copy of the weekly for £3.49.
Carlsberg is another new entry at number 15 with Can Catch, a free augmented reality game promoting a partnership with Sky 3D.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London
- Digital Project Manager - Exciting eCommerce Solutions ADLIB £28000 - £40000 per annum, Bath