Radisson Edwardian launches location-based deal
Radisson Edwardian, the hotel group, has partnered with Foursquare and Facebook to launch a digital programme for consumers to extend their check-out time through a location-based digital scheme.
The scheme, created by digital agency I Spy, is called "Check-in, check out later" and allows consumers to check out of their hotel room two hours after the normal time.
Consumers can check-in to one of 12 Radisson Edwardian hotels in Manchester and London through Facebook Places and Foursquare.
Once registered, customers can extend their check-out time at the hotel by showing their smartphone at the hotel reception.
The scheme will be promoted through social media across Twitter, Facebook and the Radisson Edwardian blog. The scheme runs from today until 31 July.
Amy Clarke, ecommerce manager, Radisson Edwardian, said: "We’re constantly looking for ways to enrich the hotel experience for our guests and this was a great opportunity to once again connect an online interaction with an offline benefit.
"Checking in on Facebook or Foursquare has been popular with our guests, so rewarding them with a couple of extra hours in bed seemed like a nice way to say thanks."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...