Cooliris threatens to breathe life into the banner ad
LONDON - Cooliris, a tech company that claims it can turn web browsing into a cinematic experience, has packed its technology into a banner ad; a move that threatens to breathe life into online display.
Cooliris turns content into an interactive wall
The company has made it easy for users to view images, videos and web pages from a simple banner ad that opens up into an interactive wall that displays content in a Minority Report-style.
In the US, Cooliris has signed up advertisers while it is also at the start of a plan to expand internationally. Previously, Cooliris was only available as a download but the company has recently packed its technology into a banner ad, that advertisers can buy. On clicking-through, the ad takes users to an interactive wall that can display the advertiser's wares.
Cooliris is experimenting with ads across sites including Yahoo! and CNET and claims that is sold out of ad inventory.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Mid-Weight Copywriter- Fundraising - Boutique Agency - East London - £30-40K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £40k depending on experience., East London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...