National Trust calls review of DM account
The National Trust is reviewing its direct marketing account as it looks to consolidate its fundraising, membership and loyalty activity into one agency.
National Trust: DM review
Agency Insight is handling the review. Meetings will take place with selected agencies in the coming weeks, with an appointment in June.
MBA currently works on customer acquisition programmes for the National Trust, while various agencies have handled fundraising activity, including Watson Philips Norman and DMS.
The DM review follows last month's appointment of 18 Feet & Rising, also in a pitch process co-ordinated by Agency Insight, to develop an overarching brand strategy to widen the charity's appeal to a new audience. The charity's DM activity includes its annual "For ever, for everyone" campaign, created by DMS, that raises money to protect the UK's national treasures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Talented Mixed Methodology Researchers- Boutique Innovative Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £27000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Strategy Director with Global Media Network Gemini Search £75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey
- PR Account Director, B2B, German Speaking, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London