TBWA scoops global Four Seasons brief
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has picked TBWA\Worldwide to handle its global advertising and CRM account.
Four Seasons: TBWA beat M&C Saatchi and Y&R
The agency triumphed after a three-way shoot-out led by TBWA\London against M&C Saatchi and Y&R in a process overseen by AAR.
The review began in January and was co-ordinated from Four Seasons hubs in Toronto, Singapore and Geneva.
TBWA will be responsible for handling the chain's global advertising, working across its global brand, local marketing, CRM and creative design.
The network will also oversee tactical work for local hotels and support for new projects, of which Four Seasons has more than 50 in development. Four Seasons is expected to appoint a media agency to work alongside TBWA, but this has yet to be confirmed.
Four Seasons, which operates 86 hotels in 35 countries, including two in London, does not currently retain a global agency. In the past, it has worked with a variety of local agencies including Mainspring in Australia and Mullen in the US.
At the beginning of the year, Four Seasons invested in a new website for users to create a more personalised online experience.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...