Marketing unveils its Agency of the Year 2012 shortlists
Marketing is close to announcing the winners of its annual Agency of the Year awards, and for the first time we reveal the agencies to make each shortlist.
Agency of the Year: more than 80 entries
More than 80 agencies have been selected to battle it out across 13 categories, spanning disciplines such as advertising and digital through to PR and sponsorship.
An independent expert judging panel has pored over the entries and the winners will be revealed via our website on December 11 and in a special print supplement out on December 12.
Below are the shortlisted agencies for #aoty12
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Saatchi & Saatchi
Arvato UK & Ireland
Partners Andrews Aldridge
Hall & Partners
Manning Gottlieb OMD
M&C Saatchi Sport And Entertainment
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...