Grazia unveils iPad edition with 'game changing' shopping feature
Grazia has confirmed this week's launch of its iPad edition, which will allow readers to buy products straight from its pages.
Grazia: launches first iPad edition
The iPad edition launches this week and will be available for a weekly subscription of £1.99. It contains all the editorial content from the printed magazine with the additional shopping facility.
Readers can buy items direct from Grazia's fashion pages, as well as being able to link through to purchase theatre and gig tickets.
Grazia publisher Bauer believes that it has a "growing pool" of readers who consume content on a tablet device and are looking for a more satisfying experience than a PDF page-turner.
Boots is the launch advertiser partner for the iPad edition.
Grazia's website GraziaDaily.co.uk has also be mobile optimised and advertisers who buy online inventory will also see their ads on the mobile version of the site.
Bauer has released other titles on iPad including Empire, Empire Spielberg one shot, Today’s Golfer and Motor Cycle News Sport.
Jane Burton, editor-in-chief of Grazia, said: "Brave, bold, and innovative, Grazia revolutionised the magazine market when it launched seven years ago, and any extension of the brand has to be equally game changing."Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- EMEA Mobile Agency Manager (Mobile Ad Technology) Digital Gurus £45000 per annum + 90,000 OTE, London
- Sales & Account Exec - #Mobile #Advertising #London Digital Gurus £18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE upto £26,000 (Package), London
- VP Business Development - Mobile Innovation / Products Digital Gurus £85000 - £125000 per annum + benefits, London
- Technical Sales Manager #RTB #Mobile #London Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 per annum + + OTE 50%, City of London
- Digital Designer - London - £25,000 - £30,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London