Grazia unveils iPad edition with 'game changing' shopping feature
Grazia has confirmed this week's launch of its iPad edition, which will allow readers to buy products straight from its pages.
Grazia: launches first iPad edition
The iPad edition launches this week and will be available for a weekly subscription of £1.99. It contains all the editorial content from the printed magazine with the additional shopping facility.
Readers can buy items direct from Grazia's fashion pages, as well as being able to link through to purchase theatre and gig tickets.
Grazia publisher Bauer believes that it has a "growing pool" of readers who consume content on a tablet device and are looking for a more satisfying experience than a PDF page-turner.
Boots is the launch advertiser partner for the iPad edition.
Grazia's website GraziaDaily.co.uk has also be mobile optimised and advertisers who buy online inventory will also see their ads on the mobile version of the site.
Bauer has released other titles on iPad including Empire, Empire Spielberg one shot, Today’s Golfer and Motor Cycle News Sport.
Jane Burton, editor-in-chief of Grazia, said: "Brave, bold, and innovative, Grazia revolutionised the magazine market when it launched seven years ago, and any extension of the brand has to be equally game changing."Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)