Privilege Insurance seeks direct shop to back TV drive
LONDON - Privilege Insurance is hunting a direct agency to support its latest TV ad campaign.
The Royal Bank of Scotland-owned insurance company has previously worked with Tullo Marshall Warren, which was appointed by Lloyds TSB last year.
The activity will target drivers entitled to four years' or more no-claims discounts. It will continue to use the "You don't have to be posh to be privileged" line of its previous TV campaign starring Joanna Lumley.
Privilege has invited several agencies to pitch for the work, which will comprise direct mail and email activity.
The winning agency will develop the campaign throughout the year, reminding existing customers to renew their insurance and seeking to acquire new customers.
A fresh TV ad campaign, created by M&C Saatchi, will break on 5 March. The execution sees Lumley on a golf course, searching for "safe drivers". Privilege has been targeting the safe-driver market since its relaunch in August 2004.
The campaign will also take in press, outdoor and online elements.
Privilege spends about £25m a year on advertising. In September last year, RBS appointed Play, an M&C Saatchi and itraffic joint venture, to handle the brand's interactive creative account.
In October last year, Privilege ran a viral interactive quiz, created by Play, which invited consumers to complete a questionnaire to find out how posh they were.
Lida, M&C Saatchi's below-the-line agency, has also worked on the insurance business' account.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)