Privilege Insurance seeks direct shop to back TV drive
LONDON - Privilege Insurance is hunting a direct agency to support its latest TV ad campaign.
The Royal Bank of Scotland-owned insurance company has previously worked with Tullo Marshall Warren, which was appointed by Lloyds TSB last year.
The activity will target drivers entitled to four years' or more no-claims discounts. It will continue to use the "You don't have to be posh to be privileged" line of its previous TV campaign starring Joanna Lumley.
Privilege has invited several agencies to pitch for the work, which will comprise direct mail and email activity.
The winning agency will develop the campaign throughout the year, reminding existing customers to renew their insurance and seeking to acquire new customers.
A fresh TV ad campaign, created by M&C Saatchi, will break on 5 March. The execution sees Lumley on a golf course, searching for "safe drivers". Privilege has been targeting the safe-driver market since its relaunch in August 2004.
The campaign will also take in press, outdoor and online elements.
Privilege spends about £25m a year on advertising. In September last year, RBS appointed Play, an M&C Saatchi and itraffic joint venture, to handle the brand's interactive creative account.
In October last year, Privilege ran a viral interactive quiz, created by Play, which invited consumers to complete a questionnaire to find out how posh they were.
Lida, M&C Saatchi's below-the-line agency, has also worked on the insurance business' account.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on Marketing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...