Unilever agency relations head Ganczakowski departs
Helen Ganczakowski, Unilever's global vice-president of agency relations, is leaving her role after 23 years at the company.
Unilever: Helen Ganczakowski departs after 23 years with the group
A Unilever spokesman said Ganczakowski was leaving the FMCG giant to "pursue other opportunities". It is not known whether she has another job to go to.
The spokesman said a successor to Ganczakowski would be announced "in due course".
Ganczakowski took up the role of global vice-president, agency relations, in October last year, moving from her position as global vice-president of heart health. She was previously a marketing director for Unilever UK.
Ganczakowski was appointed to her agency relations role during the first round of major marketing department changes implemented by Keith Weed, after he was appointed Unilever's chief marketing officer last year.
Weed created two new positions alongside Ganczakowski, naming Jorgen Bartsch as global vice-president for marketing services and Paula Quazi as global vice-president for futures communications.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players negotiable, London