Unilever agency relations head Ganczakowski departs
Helen Ganczakowski, Unilever's global vice-president of agency relations, is leaving her role after 23 years at the company.
Unilever: Helen Ganczakowski departs after 23 years with the group
A Unilever spokesman said Ganczakowski was leaving the FMCG giant to "pursue other opportunities". It is not known whether she has another job to go to.
The spokesman said a successor to Ganczakowski would be announced "in due course".
Ganczakowski took up the role of global vice-president, agency relations, in October last year, moving from her position as global vice-president of heart health. She was previously a marketing director for Unilever UK.
Ganczakowski was appointed to her agency relations role during the first round of major marketing department changes implemented by Keith Weed, after he was appointed Unilever's chief marketing officer last year.
Weed created two new positions alongside Ganczakowski, naming Jorgen Bartsch as global vice-president for marketing services and Paula Quazi as global vice-president for futures communications.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...