Turkish Airlines appoints Alpaytac to boost global ambitions
Turkish Airlines has called in PR support to help bill it as a luxury global service.
Turkish Airlines: looking to expand globally
The airline has appointed Alpaytac to lead all its national PR efforts for its four US gateways: Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C and New York.
Last summer the airline reviewed its European PR agency network. The airline held pitches with the aim of reducing its roster of 24 agencies. The review has helped establish the airline as one of the fastest growing airlines in Europe.
This appointment is to build on the airline’s US and global offering. By the end of 2012 Turkish Airlines aims to carry 38 million passengers annually. It has ordered 55 new airplanes to be built in the next three years and it plans to add at least 18 new destinations to its global flights.
Alpaytac is tasked with promoting the airline as a world-class, award-winning service, as well as highlighting the firm as offering in-flight luxury and gourmet cuisine.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester