Turkish Airlines appoints Alpaytac to boost global ambitions
Turkish Airlines has called in PR support to help bill it as a luxury global service.
Turkish Airlines: looking to expand globally
The airline has appointed Alpaytac to lead all its national PR efforts for its four US gateways: Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C and New York.
Last summer the airline reviewed its European PR agency network. The airline held pitches with the aim of reducing its roster of 24 agencies. The review has helped establish the airline as one of the fastest growing airlines in Europe.
This appointment is to build on the airline’s US and global offering. By the end of 2012 Turkish Airlines aims to carry 38 million passengers annually. It has ordered 55 new airplanes to be built in the next three years and it plans to add at least 18 new destinations to its global flights.
Alpaytac is tasked with promoting the airline as a world-class, award-winning service, as well as highlighting the firm as offering in-flight luxury and gourmet cuisine.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...