Getty picks R/GA as agency of record
Getty Images has appointed R/GA London as its global brand and digital agency of record.
Getty Images: R/GA becomes its global brand and digital agency of record
R/GA, which was appointed after a pitch, will work as a global strategic and creative partner across the Getty brand portfolio.
It will be responsible for building Getty's brand and communications and creating new long-term platforms.
Getty, a creator and distributor of photography, video and music, has worked with The Barbarian Group in the past, but did not have an incumbent agency.
R/GA will address the core brands and products that sit within Getty's portfolio, adapting and developing the company's strategies and the way content is communicated. It will target Getty's three key audience groups: media, agency and corporate.
The company is looking to implement an umbrella communications strategy that will work across brands and products while emphasising their key differences.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Midweight Digital Designer - Central London - 40k Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...