Brooks lands global marketing role at Mindshare
Mindshare Worldwide has appointed Greg Brooks, C Squared's content strategy director, to the new position of global marketing director.
Greg Brooks: global marketing director, Mindshare Worldwide
He will be tasked with promoting "the creative credentials of the agency’s 5,000 employees across 112 countries," according to Mindshare and will report to Marco Rimini the worldwide head of business planning at the WPP-owned agency.
Emery said: "The creation of the global marketing director role is the next stage in the development of Mindshare's strategy to showcase work from our diverse and talented teams to inspire and encourage others to greater heights for our clients.
Greg's appointment will help is maintain and extend our reputation for creating original and exciting work for our clients across the world."
Brooks joins from independent publisher C Squared where he oversaw all the editorial output for the company.
Prior to his time at the publisher he was a trends consultant for clients including McDonalds, Ofcom, BSkyB and Google.
Brooks takes up his role with immediate effect.
Emery was appointed chief executive of Mindshare Worldwide in January, succeeding Dominic Proctor who moves to the newly created position of president of WPP's GroupM.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester