Luxottica holds pitch for global media account
Luxottica, the owner of the Ray-Ban and Oakley brands and the Sunglass Hut stores, has launched a review of its global media planning and buying arrangements.
Ray-Ban: Luxottica brand
It is understood that Luxottica would like to hire a single global agency but could appoint a roster of agencies if one shop is not able to meet all its business requirements.
Luxottica currently works with Aegis Media’s Carat in the UK, as well as other markets in Europe and North America.
It is understood that the review could take up to five months, with Luxottica starting to work with the new agency on its media strategy towards the end of the year and the media buying relationship beginning in 2013.
Luxottica declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester