Luxottica holds pitch for global media account
Luxottica, the owner of the Ray-Ban and Oakley brands and the Sunglass Hut stores, has launched a review of its global media planning and buying arrangements.
Ray-Ban: Luxottica brand
It is understood that Luxottica would like to hire a single global agency but could appoint a roster of agencies if one shop is not able to meet all its business requirements.
Luxottica currently works with Aegis Media’s Carat in the UK, as well as other markets in Europe and North America.
It is understood that the review could take up to five months, with Luxottica starting to work with the new agency on its media strategy towards the end of the year and the media buying relationship beginning in 2013.
Luxottica declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...