Whisky brand Chivas starts global hunt for agency help
Scotch whisky maker Chivas Brothers is on the hunt for global agency help, PRWeek understands.
Chivas: On the hunt
The company, owned by Pernod Ricard, is believed to have launched a series of creds and chemistry meetings for the Chivas Regal brand.
The brief is understood to focus on UK implementation and global planning.
The brand appointed John Doe in June to lead its global work with a brief to promote a series of short movies to the 27- to 40-year-old male demographic. It is thought the agency will be unaffected by the latest move.
Chivas Brother had not responded to requests for comment at the time of writing.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Marketing Assistant Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, Bedford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...