Whisky brand Chivas starts global hunt for agency help
Scotch whisky maker Chivas Brothers is on the hunt for global agency help, PRWeek understands.
Chivas: On the hunt
The company, owned by Pernod Ricard, is believed to have launched a series of creds and chemistry meetings for the Chivas Regal brand.
The brief is understood to focus on UK implementation and global planning.
The brand appointed John Doe in June to lead its global work with a brief to promote a series of short movies to the 27- to 40-year-old male demographic. It is thought the agency will be unaffected by the latest move.
Chivas Brother had not responded to requests for comment at the time of writing.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London
- Award-Winning Integrated Creative Team Premier Media Circa 55K + Benefits, Central London