Mondelez fuses Oreo and Cadbury Dairy Milk
Mondelez International, the snacks business spun out of Kraft Foods which owns Cadbury, has created a new chocolate bar combining Cadbury Dairy Milk and US brand Oreo.
Dairy Milk and Oreo cookies: now combined in new chocolate bar
The bar, called Cadbury Dairy Milk with Oreo, will be available from this week, priced at £1.42 for 120g bars.
It will be a milk chocolate bar containing a creamy filling with Oreo cookie pieces.
Mondelez believes that combining the two bars is a natural fit, which will help raise the reputation of each bar individually.
Cadbury Dairy Milk with Oreo is expected to be supported by a significant marketing spend over the coming months.
Kraft is increasingly looking at innovative ways to make new products. Earlier this year, it looked to take on rival Nutella in the breakfast spread market by combining its Cadbury chocolate and Philadelphia Light brands to launch a new chilled chocolate spread.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London