WPP launches agency to handle Pfizer business
WPP has set up a new agency, called The Reality Shop, to service the newly won consolidated £5 million UK Pfizer account.
Anadin: The Reality Shop will handle the brand
The Reality Shop, which will be based in WPP offices on Westbourne Terrace, London, is in the process of recruiting staff to handle the business.
The new agency pitched for the UK Pfizer account as part of WPP's Team Pfizer, which is run out of New York. CHI & Partners previously handled the bulk of the business, including brands such as Anadin and Centrum. The SMA Nutrition brands, handled by Publicis, are in the process of being sold to Nestlé and were not included in the review.
As well as acting as a conflict shop (JWT was prevented from pitching for Pfizer as it already handles Bayer Consumer Healthcare), The Reality Shop will also pitch for other pieces of businesses.
The Pfizer review was part of a wider cost-cutting exercise at the pharmaceutical giant.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)