Bond girl Berenice Marlohe becomes face of Omega
Berenice Marlohe, the latest Bond girl and star of Skyfall, has become a brand ambassador for Omega.
Berenice Marlohe: the latest Bond girl stars in Skyfall
Marlohe shot to fame in the latest Bond film, starring alongside Daniel Craig. She is to pose in a series of seductive shots to showcase the watch brand.
Marlohe taking on her role as Omega brand ambassador comes as she finishes her promotional duties for the 'Skyfall' film.
Marlohe joins the likes of George Clooney as the brand's celebrity ambassador, along with a host of Olympic stars who have showcased the brand, including Jessica Ennis and sprinter Tyson Gay, as part of the brand's sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympics.
Marlohe has previously she is "absolutely honoured" to be a brand ambassador for Omega. James Bond has worn Omega wristwatches since the 1995 Bond film GoldenEye.
Marlohe was last seen in Tokyo last week launching the superspy movie at the Japanese city's premiere, where she was seen showcasing two different outfits.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Email Producer Creative Recruitment £17000 - £20000 per annum + benefits, West London
- Communications Executive Â– Part-time Â– ethical organisation ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol