GolinHarris takes gold medal in PRWeek's Global Agency Report 2012
GolinHarris has been awarded the gold medal in PRWeek's Global Agency Report 2012.
Global fortunes: Global Agency Report 2012
The annual feature analyses the performance of the largest global agency networks.
This year GolinHarris won the gold medal after a sterling 12 months that saw revenues grow by 18.5 per cent and seven per cent organically.
Edelman was awarded a silver medal in recognition of its strong financial performance, forward-thinking internal initiatives and some high profile work.
Ketchum won the bronze medal after growing global revenues by 14.8 per cent.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham