GolinHarris takes gold medal in PRWeek's Global Agency Report 2012
GolinHarris has been awarded the gold medal in PRWeek's Global Agency Report 2012.
Global fortunes: Global Agency Report 2012
The annual feature analyses the performance of the largest global agency networks.
This year GolinHarris won the gold medal after a sterling 12 months that saw revenues grow by 18.5 per cent and seven per cent organically.
Edelman was awarded a silver medal in recognition of its strong financial performance, forward-thinking internal initiatives and some high profile work.
Ketchum won the bronze medal after growing global revenues by 14.8 per cent.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London