Global law firm Reed Smith hands Ogilvy international brief
International law firm Reed Smith has handed a multinational corporate brief to Ogilvy Public Relations.
Jeyda Star: Reed Smith's PR manager EME
Ogilvy will handle PR across Europe, the Middle East and Asia following a 19-agency competitive pitch process revealed in PRWeek (24 August).
Reed Smith, which is headquartered in the US, sits just outside the top 20 largest global law firms by fee income according to The American Lawyer and is looking to continue its growth outside of the US.
Jeyda Star, PR manager EME, Reed Smith said: ‘Reed Smith’s geographic expansion over recent years has made it increasingly important for us to have a PR agency that’s able to reflect our global footprint, ensuring on-the-ground support for our teams locally and providing an integrated service across the firm’s international platform.’
Ogilvy will lead press office and influencer relations on behalf of the law firm from its London office, with initial regional activation in Germany, China, Greece, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates.
The agency is charged with developing a thought leadership position for the firm and implementing it on a global basis and in key individual markets.
Michael Frohlich, UK MD at Ogilvy, added: ‘Ogilvy Public Relations’ unrivalled international network will enable Reed Smith to ensure consistent content delivery globally as we fully integrate our influencer relations expertise with its existing PR framework.
‘Working with a leading law firm across its diverse practice areas will allow us to showcase our strong heritage in business-to-business communications, delivering measurable impact through effective campaigns. We can’t wait to get started.’
Reed Smith has 1,600 lawyers in 23 offices across the world. Last year it opened an office in Shanghai.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland