Lipton Ice Tea unveils Hugh Jackman global ad
LONDON - Lipton Ice Tea is launching its first global TV ads featuring Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman, on 22 March, as part of its global 'Drink Positive' campaign, which launched earlier this year
The 'X-Men' star features in two ads called ‘Tokyo Dancing Hotel' and 'Hard Day's Work', created by DDB Paris. The activity is the first by Jackman on the brand, as part of a three year partnership with Lipton Ice Tea, announced in January.
In the ‘Tokyo Dancing Hotel' execution Jackman's character mood is transformed after taking a sip of Lipton Ice Tea, making him dance through various rooms within a hotel.
In ‘Hard Day's Work' Jackman has a kissing scene on a film set with Mexican actress Ana de la Reguera, before taking a break and drinking the soft drink brand.
Jason Green, chief marketing officer of Lipton Ice Tea, said: "Hugh Jackman is the perfect actor for these Lipton Ice Tea adverts as he has such an upbeat attitude to life. We're very excited about the global plans and are looking forward to the additional activity with Hugh Jackman over the next three years."
In February 2009 Britvic acquired the rights to Lipton Ice Tea through a UK bottling agreement with Pepsi Lipton International and now handles marketing for the brand.
Pepsi Lipton International is a joint venture between PepsiCo and Unilever. Ice Tea was previously distributed by Unilever, which retains ownership of the Lipton brand and continues to distribute Lipton Hot Tea in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...