1. John Lewis, John Lewis Southampton Impossible to knowingly undersell, this clever campaign promoted new departments at the John Lewis store in Southampton. As the biggest store in the city s West Quay development is close to the Solent, it s a...
Razorfish's UK chief executive, Chris Mellish, will leave the business at the beginning of 2015.
1. The Publicis/Omnicom merger When the $35 billion mega-merger between Publicis Groupe and Omnicom collapsed spectacularly in May, it wasn t just egg that was left on the faces of Maurice L vy and John Wren the damage went deeper still. Born fro...
Denise Turner is leaving Havas Media Group after 14 years to become director of insight at Newsworks.
WPP appoints Roberto Quarta as chairman, Denise Turner becomes director of insight at Newsworks, and Simon Rees steps down as chief executive of Digital Cinema Media, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
Gay Haines, the founder of global executive search firm Grace Blue, gives her tips about things to consider when looking for a new agency leader, whether chief executive or executive creative director.
Johnnie Walker has appointed Anomaly as its global lead creative agency, ditching Bartle Bogle Hegarty after 15 years.
1. Mark Collins Collins remains the industry s most significant media buyer following the collapse of the Publicis/Omnicom merger. The Group M operation that he spearheads still controls at least a third of all the UK s trackable media spend. He st...
Mother has flown a well-known Jesus impersonator from Los Angeles to London as a Christmas stunt.
Warner Leisure, owned by the Bourne Leisure, has appointed Now without a pitch.
Mail Advertising, the commercial operation for the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday, has merged its classified and display advertising sales teams under Rosemary Gorman as part of a group restructure.
1. The Pilion Trust, fuck the poor The Pilion Trust charity launched a multi-award-winning campaign in which a man attempted to shock people into donating by walking around London wearing a sign reading: "Fuck the poor." The man was filmed inciti...
In 1957, America was stunned.
An online ad promoting 'The Walking Dead' has been banned by the Advertising Standards Authority for showing graphic violence on a website used by children.
WPP has appointed Roberto Quarta to succeed chairman Philip Lader and to join the board as non-executive director.
1. Flava-It unleash your meat lust , Code Computerlove A girl going on a suggestive psychedelic journey after eating a meat bap at a party hosted by hipsters was never going to be funny or clever. This ad has definitely fallen flat with its...
1. Beats Music It is not often that agencies get to add billions of dollars to a client s net worth and provide impetus for one of the biggest tech deals of recent times. Trent Reznor, the Nine Inch Nails frontman and Beats chief creative officer, ...
Lucky Generals is replacing Mother as Pot Noodle's main creative agency after a competitive pitch.
Robin Williams, the comic actor who took his own life in August, was the most popular Google search in 2014, according to data released by the search engine.
News UK Commercial has hired Omnicom Media Group's Chris Amor to replace Matt Shreeve as the publishing group's trading director.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PPC Account Director Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits + Bonus, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior SEO Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer Michael Page Digital £26000 - £30000 per annum + Matched pension at %3, Ashford
- Account Manager Stopgap £28000 per annum, London