Creative start-up Dawson Pickering has appointed Dudley Desborough as managing director.More
The UK's largest group of garden centres, The Garden Centre Group, has appointed Now to handle its national rebrand.
The content marketing agency Kameleon has been appointed by the sofa retailer Sofaworks as its lead strategic agency.
Megan Wooding has been appointed head of client services at 180 Amsterdam.
Specsavers' creative director Graham Daldry describes how his in-house team turned Luis Suarez biting an opponent into a viral ad for his brand in less than 16 hours.
I recently joined hundreds of young people just starting out in the ad industry and graduating from the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising's Foundation Certificate. Here are some of the top eight things I learnt.
Always' "like a girl" ad by Leo Burnett tops the Campaign Viral Chart for the second time in three weeks.
WCRS has appointed Dino Burbidge to the newly-created role of director of technology and innovation.
Tim Leake, the former global creative innovation director at technology education company Hyper Island and the SVP of growth and innovation at California-based RPA, argues that agencies need to be "more creative" about creativity.
McDonald's UK is tonight launching the first ad in its 'Here's to What Matters' campaign, focusing on its charity work.
Premier Foods has picked McCann London to bring the Homepride brand mascot, Fred, back to TV advertising.
Omaid Hiwaizi, the chief strategy officer at Geometry Global, explains his hopes for a future of informed debate at Cannes Lions.
I am 40 years old and have just discovered this amazing world of copywriting. Is it too late for a career change? It s odd that you ve just discovered copywriting because, at exactly the same time, I ve begun to think that copywriting has more or ...
Ads targeting the affluent tend to be hackneyed affairs - so ditch the clichés and actually engage with these people, Richard Huntington says.
At what stage did you get involved with flight of the stories ? At the very rough animatic stage. The very succinct brief from the creative Paul Domenet was: "Each letter should have its own voice." So that s what I did. I was in the unusual ...
Viacom's purchase of Channel 5 from Northern & Shell is now unlikely to happen until at least September.
A recent reunion at my village school was a reminder of how much your earliest years shape you. I once made a stab at a career in advertising, but it finished before it began - me having been stumped by the second question on Young & Rubicam's 1994 g...
Is media moving into such complex areas that there's a danger of it leaving behind a bewildered array of other agency specialists - particularly creatives?
Razorfish London has promoted Anders Plyhm to the role of interim executive creative director, replacing Sean Chambers.
ASOS, the online fashion retailer, has called a review of its UK advertising account.
Universal Music UK is launching a venture to offer ad agencies the services of composers who have worked on films such as Independence Day and Quantum Of Solace.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Fab Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £35k + great benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM and Segmentation Manager JV Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car + Excellent Benefits + Bonus, West Yorkshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Director - B2B Technology Marketing Agency - Home Counties - £45k - £55k - NP108 Stonor £45k - £55k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire / Surrey
- Channel Marketing Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Recruitment Consultant Ninesharp £21000 - £35000 per annum + Uncapped Commission - No Thresholds, Greater Manchester
- Social Account Manager - Awesome Consumer & FMCG Brands Digital Gurus £27000 - £35000 Per Annum Up to £35K + BENS, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...