The latest automotive advertising, campaign news, analysis and business insight in the automotive sector.
Latest automotive news and analysis
BMW Motorrad, the German manufacturer's motorcycle division, is reviewing its global digital account.
Kwik Fit, the auto repair company, has confirmed it is reviewing its ad account.
Adam & Eve/DDB has told Kwik Fit it will not seek to renew its contract with the car maintenance specialist when its contract ends later this year.
Adam & Eve/DDB has created a tactical ad for VW following this week's news that an elephant had used a Polo model to ease its sexual frustration.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car's Anglo-American duo of salesmen is back in a TV and digital campaign.
Lexus Europe has partnered with the musician and entrepreneur Will.i.am, as part of its campaign to launch the Lexus NX car.
After Mo Farah pulled out of the Commonwealth Games, Jeremy Hart, the managing director of Inc Content, says clever content can prevent brand backers reaching the end of the road when their star is out of the competition.
Johnnie Walker's film starring Jude Law has already made it into this week's Campaign Viral Chart, despite only launching two days ago.
Take a look at Campaign's top 20 most read news stories in July, which you might have missed.
Hyundai is on the hunt for an agency to handle its customer experience activity.
Suzuki is releasing a brand campaign for its Swift range of cars including a TV spot that breaks on Monday.
The Big Bus Challenge, the contest that rewards outstanding bus advertising, opens for entries this week.
Skoda UK has signed a multimillion-pound two-year deal to sponsor ITV's mystery drama package of programmes, including the second series of Broadchurch.
We Buy Any Car, the car-buying service, has put its £10 million advertising account up for review.
Mercedes-Benz's ad featuring a dancing chicken was last night named as the best car ad campaign of the year by Auto Express, while a banned Jaguar ad came in second place.
The ad watchdog has banned a Jaguar Land Rover ad starring the actor Tom Hiddleston, who played Loki in the 'Thor' films, for encouraging drivers to behave irresponsibility.
Bayern 3, the German online radio station, has jumped to the number-one spot on the Campaign Viral Chart, as the country celebrates winning the 2014 Fifa World Cup.
Vevo, the music video and entertainment platform, believes it is continuing to take media spend away from traditional broadcasters following a new seven-figure branded content and sponsorship deal with Toyota AYGO.
Always, the sanitary towel brand, has entered the Campaign Viral Chart in the number one spot with its film about what it means to do things "like a girl", knocking Activia's Shakira video into second place.
Land Rover has appointed The Brooklyn Brothers to its hotly contested global content marketing and social media account.
More industry sectors
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...