Consumer goods marketing
The latest consumer goods advertising, campaign news, analysis and business insight in the consumer goods sectors.
Latest consumer goods news and analysis
Budweiser's Super Bowl ad "lost puppy" has topped this week's Campaign Viral Chart, which features several spots created for the game on Sunday.
FCB Inferno's ad for Sport England encouraging women to participate in sport has topped this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
A video showing young boys' reactions to violence against women has made it to the top of the Campaign Viral Chart this week.
Wickes has appointed Iris to its £24 million advertising account after a competitive pitch.
Ashton Kutcher cannot keep away from adland. After kicking off the month by featuring in the latest Wrigley's Extra spot he was all over CES last week. Campaign takes a look at the other ads the actor has starred in over the years.
Havas Media Group has launched a new global network for luxury clients called LuxHub, which will be headquartered in Milan.
Flexible devices for clothing, virtual-reality contact lenses and tools to help hearing impediments are some of the futuristic use cases for rapidly emerging wearables.
Canon Europe is seeking an agency for a digital project.
Ikea is meeting with agencies to discuss its advertising requirements as part of a procurement-led review of the company's marketing suppliers.
Sainsbury's Christmas ad has topped YouTube's most watched ads of 2014 in the UK, with the John Lewis festive ad in second place.
This year's "Cannes for geeks" monster consumer electronics show in Las Vegas features keynote sessions from Ford and Intel, and covers subjects including the changes wrought by mobile.
Fisher-Price has teamed up with documentary filmmaker Patrick Creadon to shoot the birth of 10 babies in seven countries, as part of the toy company's latest digital campaign.
Presenting a package of this year's fresh holiday ads from Campaign US.
Haribo's "awkward kiss" by Quiet Storm is the most-viewed Work story of the year on Campaign. The top 10 features another Haribo spot, and ads created by Isobel, Fallon, and Wieden & Kennedy.
A round-up of actor Jean Claude Van Damme's most epic ads is the most-read news story of 2014 on Campaign. We look at the top 10.
Celebrities popped up in several ads this year, many of which featured in Campaign's Turkey of the Week. Here's the top ten turkeys with celebrity appearances.
Citizen, the watch brand, has taken over the Bullring shopping centre in Birmingham, making use of the centre's large digital screen, giant atrium banner and free Wi-Fi mobile homepage.
Tablets, led by Apple's iPad, Samsung's Galaxy and Google's Nexus, are set to overtake laptops as the UK's most popular place to watch television and films after main TV sets, according to research from Thinkbox.
ZenithOptimedia has forecast the UK's measured advertising expenditure increased 8 per cent in 2014, and is set to grow a further 7.9 per cent in 2015.
EBay, the internet auction site, has released its Christmas campaign, which features an online video that attempts to describe how it feels to receive a gift.
More industry sectors
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London