The latest FMCG advertising, campaign news, analysis and business insight in the cosmetics, toiletries, household products and OTC drugs sectors.
Latest FMCG news and analysis
L'Oréal has kicked off a search for a CRM agency in the UK to handle activity across several divisions.
Pizza Express, the dry shampoo Batiste and a boiler company are among the brands jumping on the discredited, ten-year-old "Blue Monday" bandwagon.
SC Johnson, the owner of Mr Muscle, has consolidated its global planning account with PHD in the US.
Production company DHP has created a film for new e-cigarette brand 7Stripe, playing on a torture scene from Quentin Tarantino movie Reservoir Dogs.
ZenithOptimedia has forecast the UK's measured advertising expenditure increased 8 per cent in 2014, and is set to grow a further 7.9 per cent in 2015.
EBay, the internet auction site, has released its Christmas campaign, which features an online video that attempts to describe how it feels to receive a gift.
Currys PC World, Asda, Very, Littlewoods, Boots, BT and Argos have all launched Black Friday ads today.
More than 550 leaders from media agencies, media owners and advertisers celebrated creativity in the media business at the Campaign Media Awards, held at the London Hilton on Wednesday 19 October.
The Brand Republic Digital Awards 2015 are officially open for entries and feature four new categories: Content Marketing; Best Use of Data in a Marketing Campaign; Digital Out of Home and International.
A new study reveals that young women are a demanding target to engage, writes Mason Lerner for Campaign US.
Dove Men+Care has launched an emotive online ad with the rugby stars Sam Warburton and Owen Farrell reading an adaptation of the Rudyard Kipling poem If.
The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has banned a TV ad for Vitabiotics, the vitamin supplements brand, after complaints references to a professor emphasised its health claims.
Currys PC World is launching a brand campaign ahead of the Christmas season with the strapline "we start with you".
Feelunique.com, the online beauty retailer, has appointed MBA to create digital and direct marketing campaigns for the autumn/winter 2014 season.
Omega Pharma, the over-the-counter healthcare company, has appointed The Corner to its £15 million creative account.
Agencies have hit out at Superdrug after the retailer asked them to present work in their first meeting.
Chanel No 5 has launched a three-minute film, directed by Baz Luhrmann and featuring supermodel Gisele Bündchen.
Unilever's Dove has released a new short online film revealing the impact a mother's self-esteem has on their daughters.
The Advertising Standards Authority has ruled a VIP Electronic Cigarette ad can only air a TV ad after the 9pm watershed because of the degree of sexuality in the spot.
Today's society presents women with increasing choices and opportunities, but unavoidably this comes with a need to balance additional pressures and to seek compromise.
More industry sectors
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London