Financial services marketing
The latest financial advertising, campaign news, analysis and business insight in the banking, credit and insurance sectors.
Latest financial news and analysis
As Lake Capital extends the deadline to agree a deal to buy Engine, the Results International partner Jim Houghton looks at the role of private equity in adland.
Comparethemarket.com's meerkat mascots take their adopted son back to his African roots in a campaign from the insurance comparison website.
Allianz Group, Europe's largest insurer, is set to move its global advertising account to Ogilvy Group following a pitch process.
HSBC has moved its retail advertising business outside the UK into JWT.
Protect Your Bubble, the insurer that specialises in gadgets, is pitching for a creative agency in the UK.
Western Union, the money transfer business, is looking for a single creative agency to handle its global advertising.
Rapp has been awarded the creative, media and data accounts for Cigna Insurance Services in the UK, following a three-way pitch.
Ads targeting the affluent tend to be hackneyed affairs - so ditch the clichés and actually engage with these people, Richard Huntington says.
Future reports "good progress" with its transformation programme in its Interim Management Statement for the three months to June 2014, confirming the media group has secured more financial headroom following the £24 million sale of its sports and cr...
Wonga's new chairman Andy Haste has vowed to scrap the elderly puppet characters the pay-day lender uses in its advertising.
Take a look around you. For the first time in more than five years, this is the new normal for businesses in the UK.
RateSetter, the peer-to-peer (P2P) lending service, has appointed Goodstuff Communications as its strategic media partner after a three-way pitch.
TSB, which separated from Lloyds Banking Group in a flotation last week, is seeking a creative agency to handle an innovation brief.
Lida has been appointed to the direct marketing account for John Lewis Financial Services after a pitch.
Yorkshire Building Society has created a campaign around this year's Tour de France, which begins in the county next week.
UK Financial Investments, the company that manages the Government's shareholdings in banks, is looking for a creative agency to prepare a campaign to inform the public about future divestments.
UK agencies won three Lions in Mobile at the Cannes Lions awards ceremony this evening, while the Grand Prix went to FCB Brasil for work for Nivea Fun Kids.
Find out what Channel 4 and Holler said about winning in these video highlights from the Brand Republic Digital Awards 2014.
Visa Europe, which is an official sponsor of the 2014 World Cup, has released a TV campaign featuring champion sprinter Usain Bolt.
Guests at this year's Brand Republic Digital Awards on 3 June will have the chance to record eight-second video memories of their night in our industry-first Vine booth.
More industry sectors
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)