Financial services marketing
The latest financial advertising, campaign news, analysis and business insight in the banking, credit and insurance sectors.
Latest financial news and analysis
Robert Webb, the comedy actor, returns in the Post Office's campaign for sub brand Post Office Money.
Arif Durrani meets the man who is helping the ambitious media company branch out of its financial heartland and into the mainstream through the launch of Bloomberg Business.
Bloomberg has expanded its media footprint with the launch of a new flagship media site, Bloomberg Business, designed to broaden the financial giant's remit in the business world.
Gocompare.com, the price comparison website, has aired a new ad, continuing the 'Go, Go Power' campaign that began during Christmas 2014.
Admiral Group, the insurance company, is in talks with creative agencies about its flagship brand.
It s showdown time in the Lloyds Bank media review as the marketing director, Katherine Kehoe, holds a single briefing for all involved at the Covent Garden Hotel today (Thursday). Expect sharp suits and smiles all round from the shortlisted agenci...
Legal & General is reviewing of all its media and advertising accounts, saying that it wants to take its branding to "the next level".
Sharon Osbourne, the reality TV celebrity, stars in the latest Moneysupermarket.com ad, which features a man wearing tight denim shorts and heels, dancing to Pussycat Dolls.
The Co-operative Bank has signalled a potential departure from its joint agency arrangements with former parent company Co-operative Group by calling a review of its CRM needs.
Aviva, the insurer, is reviewing its international creative account, potentially ending its decade-long relationship with Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Aviva, the insurance company, is reviewing its international creative advertising account, potentially bringing an end to its decade-long relationship with Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Beagle Street has avoided censure after the Advertising Standards Authority received more than 100 complaints that the life insurance company's TV ad was scaring children.
HSBC is relaunching one of its bank accounts with a new global campaign focusing on helping young people achieve their ambitions.
Confused.com, the insurance comparison site, is to introduce new characters to its TV ad on Christmas day.
ING Direct, the Dutch finance company, has appointed VCCP Sydney to run its advertising account.
Comparethemarket.com is going to have its own dramatic Christmas Day storyline as one of the meerkats departs the advertiser's mini soap during a special ad to air on ITV.
The Money Shop, the loans company, is advertising its new loan product with an ad that explains how it can help people afford everyday items.
Zurich is today launching a Europe-wide cinema and online campaign showing the insurer's employees going to great lengths to protect some snowmen.
More than 550 leaders from media agencies, media owners and advertisers celebrated creativity in the media business at the Campaign Media Awards, held at the London Hilton on Wednesday 19 October.
Yorkshire Building Society is reviewing its advertising account, which is currently held by BJL.
More industry sectors
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London