Food & drink marketing
The latest food and drink advertising, campaign news, analysis and business insight in the grocery food, alcohol, confectionery and soft drinks sectors.
Latest food and drink news and analysis
Jeremy Lee applauds the new Kenco spot: "This sector has been crying out for something new. This more than answers those cries with a beautiful promo of Kenco s corporate social responsibility credentials." It was written by Jess Oudot, art directed ...
Jean Claude Van Damme returns to The Rockies for Coors Light's new campaign.
The latest brand to find itself at the centre of a social media storm was Greggs, purveyor of sausage rolls on the high street.
France's beloved chocolate and pastry makers have started a social media campaign to oppose the French government's plans to impose health warnings on cakes and chocolates.
Campaign spoke to Green Cave People founder Malcolm Green about his time working with former Manchester United goal keeper Peter Schmeichel.
Lurpak, the Arla Foods-owned butter brand, has appointed Holler as its global digital and social agency.
Rubicon, the AG Barr exotic-juice brand, is reviewing its UK advertising account.
Appropriating pop culture, getting banknotes taken out of circulation... Dave Trott reflects on his career highs.
Kay Tasker, the group business director at Arena, explains why the Arena client Domino's renewed its sponsorship of The X Factor app.
Nestlé, the owner of Nescafe and Shredded Wheat, has called a review of its £60 million media planning and buying account, putting the incumbent Mindshare on alert.
Nederburg, the Distell-owned South African wine brand, will launch its first UK TV campaign in September, starring the presenter and farmer Jimmy Doherty.
Britvic has picked 101 to handle the advertising for Tango after a competitive pitch.
Anchor, which is owned by Arla Foods in the UK, is reviewing its creative account after 11 years with CHI & Partners.
Grolsch, the lager brand, has handed its UK advertising account to VCCP after a spell without a dedicated above-the-line agency
Lucozade, the soft drink brand, is putting nearly £2 million into advertising its new reduced sugar energy drink, targeting an older demographic.
Johnnie Walker's film starring Jude Law has already made it into this week's Campaign Viral Chart, despite only launching two days ago.
Yorkshire Tea has celebrated Yorkshire Day today by re-creating the head of Mel B, the former Spice Girl, in cake.
Take a look at Campaign's top 20 most read news stories in July, which you might have missed.
Contagious London has won a brief to create the high-end ready meal brand Charlie Bigham's first TV campaign.
Kate Magee is taken with Mother s ambitious new ad for Ikea: "I could watch this again and again. A rousing Shakespearean passage spoken by Prunella Scales, a powerful soundtrack, arresting visuals, all rounded off with a nod to The Wizard Of Oz. Wha...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)