Food & drink marketing
The latest food and drink advertising, campaign news, analysis and business insight in the grocery food, alcohol, confectionery and soft drinks sectors.
Latest food and drink news and analysis
Lactofree, the Arla Foods dairy brand, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its advertising and digital activity.
Soft-drink giant releases three teasers for upcoming Super Bowl ad
An ad for Haig Club whisky featuring David Beckham has survived censure from the Advertising Standards Authority, after it concluded he does "not have strong appeal to children".
Skittles is releasing a teaser for its first-ever Super Bowl ad. The spot, created by DDB Chicago, employs the same humour as previous ads from the Wrigley brand.
Continuation of "Hyped for Halftime" campaign gets some laughs
Rocky star Sylvester Stallone will appear in an ad for Warburtons bread, reprising his role as the aging Cold War boxer.
Albion has won a contested pitch to handle the creative advertising for Glorious!, which makes soups, sauces and dips that are sold in Tesco stores.
The United Biscuits marketing director has big plans - and investment - to turn around McVitie's, starting with a bunch of furry animals, John Tylee writes.
Ed Owen has doubts about the new Honey Monster Puffs spot: "Everyone likes fun, but nobody likes organised fun. And it seems to be organised fun that the Honey Monster is pedalling in his comeback ad. The Honey Monster was at his best embarrassing hi...
Carlsberg has launched a campaign to find a new pundit for TalkSport, who will be part of the commentary line-up for the final game of the Premier League season.
Gallo Family Vineyards is mulling appointing a creative agency to make Europe-wide campaigns.
Gruppo Campari has approached agencies for a global campaign to expand their calendar, which it has produced since 1900, into a multinational campaign.
As Tesco prepares to move its ad account to Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Campaign takes a look at some of the best ads created by Wieden & Kennedy for the supermarket.
Hennessy, the brandy brand owned by Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy, has approached agencies with a creative brief.
Ferrero, which owns brands including Ferrero Rocher, Nutella and Tic Tac, has appointed Karmarama to handle its £2 million Raffaello creative business.
Honey Monster will return to the small screen on 18 January after a gap of some five years, with a new TV ad developed by The Gate London for the newly renamed Honey Monster Puffs.
Alpro, the dairy substitute drinks company, has launched a TV ad, developed by Belgian agency Gents, to push its unsweetened almond milk variant.
Ashton Kutcher cannot keep away from adland. After kicking off the month by featuring in the latest Wrigley's Extra spot he was all over CES last week. Campaign takes a look at the other ads the actor has starred in over the years.
Young's Seafood launches its latest TV push today with a campaign featuring a cat, voiced by Rupert Everett, enviously watching his owner eating the new Gastro range.
Shredded Wheat is telling people to "live from the heart" in a new TV campaign that kicks off with an ad about an aging Northern Soul enthusiast.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London