Travel & leisure marketing
The travel & leisure advertising, campaign news, analysis and business insight in the airlines, hotels and travel agencies sectors.
Latest travel & leisure news and analysis
Dorchester Collection, which manages ten luxury hotels around the world, is looking for a creative agency.
VisitBritain, the tourism agency, has crowdsourced nine films for the second part of its international "sounds of Great Britain" digital marketing campaign.
The Sainsbury's ad referencing the football match played by British and German soldiers on No Man's Land on Christmas day in 1914 has topped the Campaign Viral Chart this week.
GLH, the hotel company that owns the Thistle brand, among others, has appointed Mr President as the lead strategic and creative agency for two new brands.
Grey London has been appointed to create a £3 million integrated campaign for Kuoni Travel.
Secret Escapes, the online luxury-travel company, is seeking a new creative agency.
Qatar Airways is understood to have handed its global creative account to JWT after calling a pitch in the summer.
Airbnb, the holiday rentals company, has created an animation to mark the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Travelodge has called a review of its £15 million advertising account.
The Croatian National Tourist Board is reviewing its advertising account as it develops a new marketing strategy for 2015 to 2020.
OMD has retained the pan-European media business for Eurotunnel, the owner of the Channel Tunnel and the accompanying rail service, ending a 260 day pitch process.
The Gym Group, the budget gym operator, has appointed MEC as its media agency.
The UK's railway operators are speaking to creative agencies about a potential campaign to improve the public's perception of the industry.
Addison Lee positions itself as the business-class taxi service in a new campaign designed to separate the company from rivals, including Uber.
Karmarama has picked up the advertising account for the airline Air New Zealand. The agency won the business after a competitive pitch.
Holler has landed Royal Caribbean's social media account following a competitive pitch.
easyJet shifted perceptions across Europe with its first aspirational branding campaign, 'generation easyJet'.
Transport for London has kicked off the £500 million contest to install and operate its street furniture across London in the first of three major tenders that could shake up the UK outdoor advertising industry.
Jeremy Lee is struggling to believe his eyes with the latest Virgin Trains spot: "What a pitiful and weedy conceit, poorly executed, to base a major ad campaign and brand positioning around. So the people are walking in slow-mo. Is that it? A late bu...
The British Humanist Association (BHA) has launched a poster campaign in 100 London Underground stations, asking commuters to think about the topic, "What's it all for?"
More industry sectors
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)