Outdoor news & analysis
The Houses of Parliament are broadcasting a series of short educational videos at London Underground stations to commemorate the anniversaries of the Simon de Montfort Parliament and the sealing of Magna Carta.
JCDecaux's withdrawal from the Outdoor Media Centre is a surprising turn of events, writes the Posterscope chief executive Annie Rickard.
It was a terrible consequence of world events that the ever-present background buzz from charity advertisers was turned into a din last year.
In the first part of Media Week's salary survey snapshot in association with recruiter Sylex, managing director Simon Shroot finds reason for optimism for those working at media owners.
Unauthorised anarchist posters took over London underground tubes yesterday, featuring quotes taken from an article in Strike! Magazine.
Virgin Holidays is promoting its January sale by encouraging customers to "flaunt it" in a TV ad airing on Christmas Day.
From the lessons of Buddha to the growing importance of well-being, Primesight's commercial director, Chris Forrester, enters 2015 in contemplative fashion.
Searchlight Capital Partners, the private equity owner of Hunter wellies, has bought a majority stake in Ocean Outdoor for an estimated £80 million.
Peta, the non-profit animal rights organisation, has launched a campaign that encourages consumers to lead a vegan lifestyle and avoid turkey this Christmas.
1. Mark Collins Collins remains the industry s most significant media buyer following the collapse of the Publicis/Omnicom merger. The Group M operation that he spearheads still controls at least a third of all the UK s trackable media spend. He st...
As you might expect, people in EC1 have plenty of opportunities to celebrate Christmas differently. Whether it's festive food or merry musicals with a twist, here is our list of the best places in EC1 to feel Christmassy.
JCDecaux, the outdoor advertising company, has signed a 15-year global deal with Vodafone to help the telecommunications business improve network coverage.
Pepsi Max has released an online film that shows surprised passers-by encountering a giant animated dinosaur.
Steve Atkinson has left his role as commercial director at Outdoor Plus after two years, to "explore new opportunities".
ZenithOptimedia has forecast the UK's measured advertising expenditure increased 8 per cent in 2014, and is set to grow a further 7.9 per cent in 2015.
A crowdsourced marathon between interactive screens that timed runners and shared their congratulatory selfies is named the winner of the Campaign CityLive Challenge.
Working in Out of Home, we are in the enviable position where practically anything is possible, says Richard Simkins, head of innovation at Talon.
Will fear or cheer carry the most impact on voters and the wider media next year? asks Naren Patel, chief executive of Primesight.
7Up Free, the sugar free lemon and lime fizzy drink owned by PepsiCo, is launching a global campaign featuring people with quirky interests, like urban knitting.
King Digital Entertainment has launched a global ad campaign to promote its new game Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London