Television news & analysis
Joe De Souza and Sam Walker reveal the huge logistic effort behind their spot for BBC Music and Children in Need.
There is, by any measure, far too much twerking taking place in the music industry right now. So credit to MTV for extending its partnership with Durex to promote the message of empowerment and safer sex at this year s MTV Europe Music Awards taking ...
BSkyB has invested $7 million (£4.3 million) in Whistle Sports, an American youth-focused YouTube sports network.
The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has banned a TV ad for Vitabiotics, the vitamin supplements brand, after complaints references to a professor emphasised its health claims.
HSBC presents golf without the elitism in a campaign to mark its sponsorship of the game.
Adam & Eve/DDB has taken the top prize at the 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards for its tongue-in-cheek "good call" ad campaign for Foster's, the Heineken-owned lager.
Footage from last week's Media Week Awards 2014 extravaganza, including interviews with some of the big winners on the night The Guardian, Maxus and PHD.
Jeremy Darroch, the chief executive of BSkyB, took home £4.9 million in the 12 months to the end of June 2014, less than a third of the £17 million he was paid a year earlier.
Andrew Miller, the chief executive of Guardian Media Group, has urged the BBC to allow newspapers access to raw news feeds and to tap into its back catalogue.
The UK's vibrant commercial media sector celebrated the year's best work at the Media Week Awards last night, attended by 1,400 executives from agencies, media owners, advertisers and production companies.
Check One Two, the testicular cancer awareness campaign, is launching a comedy show airing tonight on Channel 4, as part of its commitment to beat cancer.
Virgin Media's next ad featuring Ally the Night Owl, an owl who likes to stay up late watching TV shows, will launch in 'Gogglebox' tonight.
The bristling excitement among the young masses milling into an East London church as dusk fell was palpable - it had all the hallmarks of a cult, but was in fact a clarion call for advertisers.
Many seasoned protagonists often bemoan the lack of personalities in our media business today, but such a perspective misses the point.
Some things in the media business we liked in the week up to 24 October, and one thing we didn't...
Hotpoint Appliances is sponsoring the Good Food Channel's World of Flavour strand in a six-figure deal, with idents running until September next year.
UKTV is supporting the launch of UKTV Play, its new video-on-demand service, with an animated campaign.
118 118, the directory assistance firm, is launching a multimillion-pound TV campaign to promote 118 118 Money, its lending arm.
Currys PC World is launching a brand campaign ahead of the Christmas season with the strapline "we start with you".
Argos is releasing the second ad in its "get set go Argos" campaign.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)